About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Asia! This is my attempt at a blog that features everything I fancy writing about and taking pictures of!
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Big Lots

I've been a bit bored. It's leading to posting more than a few entries in one day- oh no!
Anyway, I've wanted to share an amazing store with the world. I'm sure a lot of people have seen and heard of it, but have they actually ventured inside?


Big Lots. This store is like a sanctuary to me! They carry a vast array of discontinued and hard-to-find items. People often think that the items are expired, but never have I once seen something in there past its prime. Last week I found some good snacks. 

The very first thing I picked up from the store was a little theater box of candy called 16 Candles. "Tastes like birthday cake!" it boasts on the front. They're made in the U.S., which is nice. They were so curious! I had to get them. I only paid a dollar, anyway! 


Hmm, okay. They're VERY sweet. Not sickingly sweet, but very sweet. They remind me of Cookie Dough Bites, yet they're so much tastier. The side of the box states that these are covered in yogurt, but it tastes more like white confection. The inside is crumbly, but tastes like sugar cookies. Overall, yummy.

I also picked up this fifty-cents bottle of Mango-Peach Water. I'll be honest - I didn't drink it yet. It smells like Vitamin Water, which appalls me. I'll get to it at some point, though! It was a very cute and squat bottle, by the way.


This is the the product that is behind my praising of Big Lots. CHEETOS MIGHTY ZINGERS. No one knows about these - anyone I ask. They came out about a year or two ago in a few flavors and I was immediately hooked. Of course, anything I like soon gets discontinued. Big Lots sincerely made me happy by carrying ONE BAG of these. And it was only $1.60 for a big bag! 


And last but not least, Big Lots feeds my addiction. What is that addiction, you ask?


Snyder's Pretzel Pieces. Little gems of Heaven, if you ask me. Big Lots has them for TWO DOLLARS a bag, while the grocery store is almost $3.50. I also picked up some Red Bull Cola and True Color energy drinks, but I already drank them before I could get pictures.






No comments:

Post a Comment